My deer license arrived today!!!
Last night, I felt like watching something colorful and checked out Walt Before Mickey. As you probably guessed, Walt Before Mickey is about Walt Disney’s early life.
Walt’s path to success was not easy. He was often broke, often unable to pay his employees. I was grossed out when he dug a sandwich out of the garbage and ate it.
But Walt didn’t give up. People said he should, but what did they know?
I paused the movie many times to look things up
Here’s Alice’s Wonderland, one of Disney’s earliest work.
I ordered my deer license today, a buck tag and a doe tag. My dad and I started putting my hunting tower together. We’ll probably finish it tomorrow. Got home in time to see Michigan beat Northwestern. I have the Tiger-Brewer game on. Top of the 6th, 5-5. Tomorrow is the Tigers’ last game of the season.
Justin Verlander & the Astros will be in the playoffs. I’ll be rooting for them.
I just ordered some stuff from Cabelas.com. Mostly scent covers, but also got a bandolier holster for one of my pistols and a predator call. There are too many coyotes in the area.
You can hunt coyote year-round on a Base License, except for November 10-14 when you will need a Harvester License to hunt coyote. You can hunt coyote with a pistol, rifle, shotgun or bow. Many diifferent calibers are allowed, including .22lr.
Coyote can be hunted day and night, but at night you must be on the ground and not in a stand. You will need a predator call when hunting coyote at night. If you’re hunting coyote on state or public land at night. centerfire rifles and pistols are not allowed, but rimfire rifles and pistols are, as well as shotguns.
I’m just jotting all this down so I don’t forget it. I’m actually hunting deer, but if I encounter a coyote, I might take it.
An example of why you can’t put all cops in the same category. I really appreciate how the department responded to this.
1. Do you like blue cheese? With chicken wings, yes.
2. Coke or Pepsi? Both
3. Do you own a gun? Several…
4. What flavor of Kool-aid? Lemonade
5. Hot dogs? Yes.
6. Favorite TV show? I’ve been watching Friends on Netflix.
7. Do you believe in ghosts? Not really, but sometimes I get creeped out when my imagination gets ahead of me.
8. What do you drink first thing in the morning? Orange juice, tea, pop or beer. Could be any of those.
9. Can you do a push-up? Yes
10. Favorite jewellery? I don’t have jewelry.
11. Favorite hobby? Target shooting
12. Do you have ADD? I don’t think so, but some people think I do.
13. Do you wear glasses? Yes
14. Favorite cartoon character? Bugs Bunny
15. Three things I did last night: Watched the Tigers, watched a few episodes of Friends, went to bed.
16. Three drinks you drink regularly? Orange juice, iced tea, beer
17. Current worries: A certain someone I care about who lives in a less pleasent area of Flint.
18. Do you believe in magic? There are many kinds of magics.
19. Favorite place to be? Home
20. How did you ring in the New Year? Didn’t do anything special.
21. Where would you like to go? Hunting
22. Name five people who would do this? No
23. Favorite movie? The Bourne Identity
24. Favorite color? blue
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don’t know if I ever had.
26. Can you whistle? Somewhat
27. Where are you now? In my office.
28. Where would you rather be right now? Hard to say.
29. Favorite Food? Steak
30. Least favorite chore? Don’t think I have one.
32. What’s in your pockets? Keys and magnifying glass.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? I guffawed when one of Tom Brady’s passes was intercepted a while ago.
34. Favorite animal? Dogs and cats
35. What’s your most recent injury? I seem to have done something to my left elbow. Might not be able to hunt with the regular bow this year like I had planned.
36. How many TV’s are in your house? One
37. Worst pain ever? Can’t say
38. Do you like to dance? In private
39. Are your parents still alive? Yes
40. Do you like camping? I haven’t been camping in forever. I’m not really interested in camping, unless it involves hunting.
I done seen it with my own eyes. The Lions beat the Patriots. 26-10.
Sunday Night Football starts in twenty minutes. The Detroit Lions will face the New England Patriots at Ford Field.
I’m going to make an outrageous prediction. The Lions will beat the Pats.